Events & Seminars
Upcoming Events and Seminars
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Riverside Hotel
2900 Chinden Blvd., Boise
Most physicians will be sued for malpractice at some point in their careers. Have you ever wondered what the litigation process would be like? How it could impact your practice, your relationships, and your health? The Idaho Medical Association and MIEC cordially invite physicians and their partners/spouses to this dinner program to hear firsthand from a doctor who has been there and survived.
The panel of speakers will include:
‣ Michael Hajjar, MD – A physician who will share his personal experiences of coping with a medical malpractice lawsuit;
‣ Andrew Brassey, Esq. – A defense attorney who will explain the anatomy of a lawsuit and how physicians can participate to maximize their defense, as well as what NOT to do;
‣ Kathy Kenady – An MIEC Risk Management Specialist who will offer tips for reducing liability and resources to support Idaho physicians faced with a lawsuit.
‣ 6:00 p.m. Complimentary buffet dinner will be served.
‣ 6:30 p.m. Welcome & Introduction
‣ 6:40 p.m. Speaker Panel Begins
‣ 7:40 p.m. Q&A
‣ 8:00 p.m. Event Ends
IMA member physicians along with spouses/partners are invited.
If you have questions regarding membership, please email email@example.com or call (208) 344-7888 for more information.
Location: The Riverside Hotel, 2900 Chinden Blvd., Boise; Clearwater Room