PSRM Onsite Survey
Request a Personalized Practice Evaluation
No doubt, the best kind of claim is the claim that never happens. That is why we offer comprehensive Patient Safety & Risk Management Surveys to our policyholders at no charge. Each survey is designed to provide practical liability reduction solutions tailored to the policyholder’s practice.
Claims Prevention Surveys involve five components:
- Documentation review–We review a random sampling of medical records to determine whether the records would assist or jeopardize your defense in litigation.
- Conference with the physician–We review our survey findings, discuss liability issues specific to your practice and specialty, and provide you with handouts with statistical information, articles, and templates you may adapt to your practice.
- Conference with office staff–We review documentation practices and policies and educate office staff on how they can increase patient satisfaction and reduce liability risk.
- Premises inspection–Our survey team conducts a brief, walk-through inspection to assess for potential hazards that could result in injury to patients or staff.
- Written report–We follow up with a comprehensive written report that details the strengths of your record-keeping practices, and provides recommendations on areas you could improve to reduce your liability risk.
Want us to evaluate your practice? Simply complete and submit the survey request form below! Once we receive the form a PSRM representative will get in touch to set up a date for the survey!