Are you and your patients protected in the event of a privacy breach?
In collaboration with Tokio Marine HCC – Cyber & Professional Lines Group, a specialist in cyber liability products, MIEC offers DataGuard coverage (also known as the Information Security Endorsement). As a healthcare practitioner in an age of rapidly advancing technology, we are continually storing large amounts of sensitive data. The DataGuard endorsement provides up to $50,000 policy annual aggregate for:
- Multimedia Liability
- Security and Privacy Liability
- Privacy Regulatory Defense and Penalties
- PCI DSS Assessment
- Privacy Breach Response Costs, Notification Expenses, and Breach Support and Credit Monitoring Expenses
- Network Asset Protection
- Cyber Extortion
- Cyber Terrorism
Increased limits available upon completion and approval of a short application.
Proactively manage your evolving exposure.
As an added benefit of the DataGuard endorsement, you will have unlimited access to online resources aimed at helping provide you and your practice the tools to manage your exposure. Including:
- State by State rules and regulations regarding compliance.
- Implementation checklists to help protect, detect, contact and correct any security violations.
- Webinars, bulletins, and online training modules for you and your staff.
- Step-by-step procedures to reduce risk including information on the proper destruction of protected health information.